Money Hunt: Daniels Scholarship Program
Offered through the Daniels Fund Scholarship Program, the Daniels Scholarship is designed to reward young leaders who have exceptional character and a desire to give back to their communities.
The scholarship covers the unmet needs of students after all financial aid sources and expected family contributions have been applied.
In order to be eligible, students must:
- Be a current high school student expecting to graduate during the 2012-2013 academic school year from any high school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a current resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- At the time of application, be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Demonstrate financial need
- Have taken the ACT by Oct. 31, 2012 and achieved an exam composite score of 17 or higher
- or have taken the SAT by Oct. 1, 2012 and achieved a combined math and critical reading score of 830 or higher
The scholarship is available to students who plan to pursue bachelor’s degrees from not-for-profit, accredited colleges and universities. The scholarships are renewable up to four academic years.
Deadline to apply online is 4pm (MST) Nov. 29, 2012.