Money Hunt: LAGRANT Foundation Scholarship
The LAGRANT Foundation – a nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase the number of ethnic minorities in the fields of advertising, marketing, and public relations – will award a $5,000 undergraduate scholarship to a deserving student.
Eligibility criteria include:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/American Indian
- Must be a full-time student at a four-year, accredited institution, carrying a total of 12 units or more per semester/quarter
- Must have a minimum of 2.75 GPA
- Must major in a field of study that has an emphasis on public relations, marketing or advertising or must minor in communications with desire to pursue a career in public relations, marketing or advertising
- Must have at least one year to complete his/her degree from the time the scholarships are awarded
Click here to apply. Application deadline is Feb. 28, 2013.