Money Hunt: Strayer University
Strayer University is offering a new scholarship to working adults. Students who wish to complete their associate or bachelor’s degree can apply for the Experienced Student Completion Scholarship, which awards $1,000 to the student per term, for a maximum of $17,000. The scholarship is available to new or re-admit students finalizing the fall 2012 term.
To be eligible, students must meet the following requirements:
- be a new or re-admit student registering for the fall 2012 term
- New Students: have at least 27 transfer credits from a Strayer acceptable university
- Re-admit students: have at least 27 credits with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- meet all the Strayer University admissions requirements
- be in good financial standing with the university ($0 balance)
- use the scholarship within 22 terms from the first term of enrollment
- complete two or more courses during each award term in any associate or bachelor’s program
Strayer University is a private university with campuses throughout the U.S., as well as online, and offers associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in different fields. It is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.