Minority Lodging Management Students – OnlineBusinessDegree.org
Students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in hotel management can apply for a scholarship to win $2,000. In 1988, Hyatt Hotels established a fund with American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation to offer scholarships to minority students pursuing degrees in hotel management.
To be eligible, a student must be:
- enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for upcoming fall and spring semesters, or just the fall semester if graduating this December
- an undergraduate hospitality management major
- at least a sophomore in a four-year program
- a minority student: African-American, Hispanic, American Indian or Alaskan Native, and Asian or Pacific Islander
- a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
Applications are accepted from January through May only.