This privacy statement describes how OnlineBusinessDegree.org collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: OnlineBusinessDegree.org
Collecting and Using Personal Information
During your use of OnlineBusinessDegree.org, we may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information: name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Demographic information: expected graduation year, education, gender, interests and zip code
Computer information (standard policy for most websites): your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Determine and recommend online college degree programs that might be suitable for you
- provide you with other information you may need to reach your career goals and obtain high-quality, real-world education at your own pace and schedule
- Send you requested school information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web OnlineBusinessDegree.org and marketing efforts and otherwise assess the needs of our business
- Conduct research and analysis
If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us, you may easily unsubscribe by following the instructions included in our emails.
Your personal information will be shared with third party companies only in the ways described in this privacy statement. Your personal information will not be shared with third party companies for unrelated marketing purposes.
Your personal information may be provided to companies that provide services to assist with our business activities, such as customer service or email service delivery. In addition, by submitting your personal information on the site OnlineBusinessDegree.org, you are hereby granting permission by making an “inquiry” to this company, our affiliated entities, and third party marketing partners/vendors, to be contacted. By submitting your contact information, you are also consenting to receive telephone calls for a limited period, from our affiliates, partners and/or vendors, even if the telephone number you submitted appears on any state and/or federal Do Not Call lists, because your inquiry serves as an exception to state and/or federal Do Not Call requirements.
Your personal information may also be disclosed, as required by law, to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary, to protect this entity’s rights, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud or respond to a government request, if OnlineBusinessDegree.org is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all, or a portion, of its assets, to any other third party, with your prior consent to do so.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
This privacy statement may be updated to reflect changes to our information practices. You are encouraged to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Effective on August 18, 2012