Ronald McDonald House Charity Scholarships – OnlineBusinessDegree.org
Students can now apply online for scholarships offered by Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC).
RMHC offers four scholarships to students in financial need who have demonstrated academic achievement, leadership, and community involvement. Eligibility requirements include:
- Be a high school senior
- Be younger than 21 years old
- Be eligible to attend a two- or four-year college, university or technical school with a full course of study
- Be a legal U.S. resident
- Live in a participating RMHC Chapter’s geographic area
- Submit a complete application and all required documentation by the deadline on the application
- Meet any additional eligibility requirements outlined by each scholarship program
- Provide verification of enrollment each year at respective accredited post-secondary institution
Deadline to apply for the 2013 academic year is Dec. 20, 2012.