GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship – OnlineBusinessDegree.org
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and GE will award deserving college-bound students with scholarships to pursue higher education.
To honor the legacy and character of President Ronald Reagan, each year the foundation selects students to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable up to an additional three years.
To be eligible, students must:
- Demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship
- Demonstrate strong academic performance
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be U.S. citizens
- Be seniors attending high school and graduating winter 2012 or spring 2013
- Plan to enroll in a fulltime undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited 4-year school for the 2013-2014 academic year
Interested students can apply online until Jan. 10, 2013 or until 25,000 applications have been submitted.