HSF/USHCC-Wells Fargo Award 40 Scholarships – OnlineBusinessDegree.org
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund, the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Wells Fargo have a scholarship program that will award 40 $2,500 scholarships to eligible students for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Eligible students must:
- Be of Hispanic/Latino heritage
- Be a U.S. Citizen, legal permanent resident or an eligible non-U.S. citizen
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Must enter Coupon Code provided by USHCC for this program
- Must be a dependent or relative of a USHCC member or employee or a former USHCC BizFest participant (to be verified by USHCC)
- Be enrolled in 2013-2014 as an undergraduate student with plans to enter full-time in a degree seeking program at a four-year U.S. accredited institution OR a graduate student with plans to enter full-time in a degree seeking program at a U.S. accredited institution
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Application deadline is Dec. 15, 2012. Click here to apply.