Money Hunt: Capella University
Capella University students pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree could earn a $6,000 grant to help tuition costs.
Through Capella’s Bachelor’s Achieve Grant, new students are eligible for a $6,000 grant, distributed evenly over six quarters.
In order to be eligible for the grant, a student must:
- Meet Capella University admission requirements
- Be a new student (former students re-applying to the university are also eligible) starting a BS program at Capella University between July 9 and December 3, 2012
- Be accepted into a Bachelor of Science degree program in the School of Undergraduate Studies
- Maintain academic standing and satisfactory academic progress
- Successfully pass your first course
- Following your first course, enroll in seven or more credits in each quarter of the grant period
Students must apply for a course and begin no later than Dec. 3, 2012. Capella is an online university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.