Grantham Partners With MCC: More Programs – OnlineBusinessDegree.org
Graduates of Kansas City, Mo.-based Metropolitan Community College (MCC) can now earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree through a new partnership, announced Aug. 10, with Grantham University. Students will now be able to transfer the credits they earn from MCC to Grantham.
Additionally, graduates, faculty and staff at MCC will have an opportunity to pursue degrees at Grantham with a tuition discount. MCC faculty and staff who enroll within the first six months of the agreement will receive a $500 tuition grant from Grantham.
Founded in 1951, Grantham University is an online institution of higher education offering, associate bachelor’s and master’s degrees in several fields. Grantham is accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
Under the new partnership, MCC graduates can pursue the following business degrees from Grantham:
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting
- Bachelor of Science – Business Management
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration – Information Management
- Master of Business Administration – Project Management
- Master of Science – Business Intelligence
- Master of Science – Information Management Technology
- Master of Science – Information Technology
- Master of Science – Performance Improvement
- Master of Science in Information Management – Project Management.
Follow Valerie Jones on Twitter @ValerieJonesCMN